Friday, January 15, 2010

A conversation

My God, where are you?
I am here.
God, where are you?
Here
Abba, Father, I need you.
I am in the wind, all around you.
Help, Father.
I am with you, always.
Help me to see you, to feel you, to know you.
Are you ready?
I want to be. Still scared.
My child, why do you fear me? I would never hurt you.
I hurt Abba.
I know. Trust my love.
I can't. I still hurt.
Let me heal you. I so want that for you.
Do you?
Yes. Trust that. Can you? Start by trusting my intentions.
Struggling. But I desperately want this.
I want to know you. For you to know me.
Me, too.
You have to take the second step.
The second step?
Yes. I have taken the first...so long ago.
I can't remember that.
I know, but I was there...still am.
Can you love me?
I already do. I always will.
Why?
It is your destiny - my destiny - both of ours.
I love you.
I know. I love you, my child. You are my beloved.
I want to accept this.
Open your heart - not your head.
I see you Abba.
With your heart...see me with your heart.
I do.
That is faith...

No comments:

Post a Comment